_aD

Monday, May 17, 2010

Holidays

My final project for design. Did not come up to my expectations. I don't know why. It's not that I don't have time. It's really about who I use my time for. But personally, I like doing things for others rather than myself. Because I can see the possibilities in other peoples design. And then when I look back at my own, POOF!! Back to emptiness. I need a lot of practice staying put in one place and just do my work,

That's not important now, but what is important is how I'm gonna spend my holiday. Currently I'm just staying at home, facebooking, eating, driving, and a LOT of sleeeeping, yeah! Something that's hard to do back in Perak, where sometimes sleep is not even in my 24hour schedule.

The only thing that's gonna make my life more interesting is work. I know it's a holiday. But working is so much better that doing nothing. Yurika, I heard she has an interview today at an architecture firm I donno where. But good luck doing whatever it is you do yaa.. I pun na keje firm.. Jd coffee boy pn tapela..dpt usha2 kja2 architect pn sronot kn...tgk keje senior2 pn da cm waaoow!!! hahahaha...

whatever

No comments: