_aD

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kill Time

Rizvan asks his Ammi how to kill time..

My way of killing time...is with pen and paper...
Starting from the first day back home..first to kL..took a bus with Ihsan from Seri Iskandar to KL Central. I wanted to do some sketches on KL Central but I was rushing coz I had to be in Keramat. My mom planned to drive back to Terengganu that day. And I was the driver. But I will be in kL in a week or so and I am going to KL Central. Wait...why do I sketch anyways. Well Professor Alan from our final review insisted that we bring a pocket sketchbook and sketch bits of details of construction. That way, we can learn and understand and apply that knowledge in our future designs..hehe..

Upon arrival, we went to Jaya Jusco AU2 and I wandered around and sketched the internal steel structure of the roofing of a part of the building. I didn't have time for many. So this is what I did..



Two days ago we went to Mesra Mall in Kerteh. Not the usual mall you have in your homeowns. But, it was better than having nothing right. And this is what I did on the transition space from the main building to the entertainment center. The mall is suppose to have TGV Cinema but Terengganu government doesn't allow it to open. Stupid politicians. People go to Kuantan if not here..bangang..


And this here is the tensile structure along the five-foot walkway outside the mall..I dunno..i'm just practicing my strokes..



This is a shading device used at the petronas station at mesra mall...mls na elaborate daa...


And..for now..that's all..still working on the competition drawings right now.....later....

.

2 comments:

nyenglalala said...

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! gila rajinn! taboleh jadik niiiii!

muhammad MURSYID said...

hahahaha...ak x dpt na explore sgt..ape yg na di-explore kat dungun ni dowh..........lame...rumah kayu boleh la....