_aD

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Journey Ain't Over

Seeing that 4 years of architecture has been over. It is time that I feel crucial for me to gain experience before continuing another 2 years for my master's degree. For how long, I just don't know yet. Only time will tell. The best part of my 4 years of my bachelor's degree is going to different places for site visits. It may have not been visits to exquisite locations but it has been wonderful being in place with very special studio mates, which I know are irreplaceable.

After this, it's gonna be WORK. But the travel doesn't need to stop there. I just feel that I haven't seen many places even in my own Malaysia. Seeing that my studio mates are from all around the country, I guess my next "Things To Do" will be travelling around Malaysia to see their hometown. See what it's like. Going to faraway destination might be fun but I feel it's just too mainstream. Well, to travel around this country itself can be hard already seeing that everything needs money.

So many things in life we feel like doing, but there's just not many time to do it. The strategy is to take things one step at a time and hope that we'll eventually get there. The final destination of every Muslim is of course Jannah. And if all ends well, we'll just meet up there. Where time is all that we got.

No comments: