_aD

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What'd Make The World A Better Place


Maybe it's been heard a thousand times but I was wondering about on this subject as I was sitting alone infront of the TV. Wouldn't it be nice if we could be true to everyone. Why is it that we lie just to keep a smile on everyones' faces. I know that's how life is, but.. Why can't we just accept the facts. Everyone makes mistakes. I feel that it feels so much better when you bring out the truth and let yourself free of locks to a thousand and one secrets.
Even I keep a million lies under my shoes just to satisfy what other people wanna hear.. That includes friends, families, and that special one.
This is just an idea that I think is both possible and impossible, because of how people in the world nowadays think. Mentality. Lalala... I'm gettin' sick of buying new locks for my secrets.. hmmm..

"Just chillin' wit ma' siblins.."

No comments: